Nova Scotia Provisional Migration
The Province of Nova Scotia offer sponsorship for skilled workers and professionals intended to settle in their state and wish to immigrate in Canada. Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination is an important fast-track option for Canadian Permanent Residency and has lower requirement compare to Federal Skilled Worker Program and other provisional programs.
To become eligible for Nova Scotia Nomination, applicant must meet the following minimum selection requirement:
- Your profession should come under the sponsorship category
- Education (You must meet education requirement as per the sponsorship criteria)
- If Nova Scotia immigration requested should obtain an educational credential assessment from one of the 4 designated organization
- Ability in English language-IELTS Listening, Speaking & Writing-5.0 each,Reading-4.0
- Work experience- Minimum 2 years within 5 years of application date
- Age -Between 21 and 55
For more details, contact us now!