After studies in UK

You may need to get a Student Visa to study in The UK as an international student. You must ensure your course is approved for student visa.

If the course you want to study is a single short course of less than three months duration you do not need a student visa and can apply for a visitor visa or business short stay visa.

Documents required for the visa processing

    • 10th certificate and mark sheet

12th certificate and mark sheet

  • Work experience certificate( If Applicable)
  • IELTS Certificate copy
  • Passport copy
  • Bachelors Certificate , Mark sheet, Transcript copy (If Applicable)
  • Masters Certificate, Mark sheets, Transcript copy(If Applicable)
  • Curriculum vitae/resume detailing your work and personal history
  • An outline of your proposed research (If Applicable)
  • Print and complete the form Student Visa/Permit Application
  • Visa Application Fees
  • CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) from your education provider
  • Offer Letter from The UK education provider
  • Evidence that you’ve arranged accommodation through the education provider or through another person
  • A guardian who is eligible to accompany you, if required
  • You’ll have to provide medical and police clearance certificates
  • A passport that’s valid for at least three months past the date you are to leave The UK
  • For a child above age 5 ,If traveling along with applicant, child’s school admission confirmation letter from The UK school
  • You should provide evidence that you have enough money for your tuition and living expense during your study in The UK as follows :-


Funds requirement for UK Student Visa

  • Tuition fees for first year course
  • Living expense for first one year course duration :- 7200 Pounds
  • If married and Spouse is travelling along with applicant
  • Living expense for first one year course duration 4800 pounds
  • If having child and travelling along with applicant
  • Living expense for first one year course duration 4800 pounds

Who Can Sponsor:-

Applicant, Parents, Spouse.

Funds Acceptable

  • Education loan from Nationalized Bank or UKBA approved bank
  • Saving deposit or Fixed deposit atleast 28 days old

For more details, contact us now!