Welcome to International Academy the Canadian immigration expert!!
Migrations as the name indicate it is movement of people from one country to another country. People who migrate into a territory are called immigrants. Canada has many opportunities for skilled workers and qualified professionals. Under the Canadian immigration scheme candidates who meet certain eligibility criteria can reach on Canada on permanent residency visa and explore job opportunities and settle there.
The Canadian federal and provincial governments are constantly updating their programs to ensure that Canadian immigration is successful. With many options to choose from International Academy can help you determine what is your best options for Canada immigration. There are many different categories for professionals and workers under which you may qualify for your Canada Immigration (Permanent Residency)
One of the objectives of Canadian immigration is to welcome skilled newcomers who will contribute to Canada’s growing economy. Skilled workers that settle in Canada on a permanent basis are especially valuable to the Canadian workforce.
To immigrate to Canada and become a Canadian Permanent Resident, you will need to apply for and be issued a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa. Successful applicants will receive a Canadian Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa and later may become eligible for Citizenship.
As a skilled worker or professional, there are several options for you to consider. We can help you with the process of the following immigration programs which gives opportunity to immigrate Canada.
- Federal Skilled Worker: For skilled worker applicants who intend to reside in Canada, any province or territory, except Quebec
- Quebec Skilled Worker: For skilled worker applicants who wish to immigrate to Canada to reside in the Province of Quebec
- Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP) Skilled Worker: Many Canadian provinces have created specific skilled worker programs for those intending to live and work in their particular province or territory.
- Canada Business/Investor Immigration: If you are a business person or manager looking to immigrate to Canada, the Business/Investor Immigration Program may be an important fast-track Canadian immigration option for you.
- Canada Family Class Immigration: Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor close family members for Canadian immigration through family class migration.
For more details, contact us now!